VIN clan
Je moet inloggen om alles te kunnen zien, als je geen account hebt gelieve te registreren, registreren duurt maar enkele seconden je moet niet eens je account activeren via email je account is direkt klaar!
VIN clan
Je moet inloggen om alles te kunnen zien, als je geen account hebt gelieve te registreren, registreren duurt maar enkele seconden je moet niet eens je account activeren via email je account is direkt klaar!
VIN clan
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

victory is near

IndexEventsLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen
Laatste onderwerpen
» Rs Forums voor Beginners!
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptywo apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm van Vin Trust

» Armadyl Guide with screenshots!
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 24, 2011 10:57 pm van Trance 4

» WAR guide Gear, Tips, Stratgies!
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyza maa 19, 2011 8:51 pm van muruler

» GWD GUIDE INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS [ZAMMY & BANDOS]
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyzo maa 13, 2011 12:58 pm van Vin Yves

» lees de regels eerst hier!
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyzo jan 02, 2011 11:53 pm van Vin Kain02

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!

Ga naar beneden 
+6
Trance 4
vin alec
bompa
Sigga
Vin Trust
T H U N Der
10 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
T H U N Der
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
T H U N Der

Aantal berichten : 211

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydi maa 01, 2011 2:55 pm

ARMADYL GUIDE

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Mslv0z

YOUR VERY OWN ROAD TO MILLIONS! Very Happy

Contents

1. Getting started
1.1 Requirements
1.2 Inhabitats
2. Gear and inventory - prologue
2.1 The gear and inventory
3. Getting to the Godwars dungeon
3.1 Making your way to the entrance
4. Inside - where to run after u enter
4.1 Getting 40 killcount
5. The final battle!
5.1 Quick prayer
5.2 The minions
5.3 How to pot before entering
5.4 Death Dot (DD)
5.5 The altar
6. Credits

1. Getting started

So u want to do Armadyl godwars? How do you start preparing to bring down this mighty bird? Read this guide for a good overview of how its done in RuneScape!

1.1 Requirements

The first requirement to even get to the boss room is AT LEAST 70 ranged. To get to the main area u need to grapple across a gap in the floor.

Second requirement that I would recommend is at least 70 defence, the boss will hit extremely high, and especially with average gear.

NOTE: this will shorten the trip dramatically!

Last but not least: 40+ prayer for protect from missiles is a MUST! without protect from missiles the boss will hit 700's on you, needless to say that u wont last long that way...

DONT FORGET TO BRING A MITHRIL GRAPPLE HOOK IF YOU WANT TO KILL THE BOSS WITHOUT IT U CANT ENTER THE AREA!

1.2 Inhabitats

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  4tvui9
Kree'arra

Combat level: 580
Lifepoints: 2.550
Attack styles: Melee, ranged and magic
Max hit: 715 (ranged), 210 (magic), 260 (melee)
Drops: Armadyl hilt, Armadyl helmet, Armadyl chestplate, Armadyl Chainskirt, Godsword shard 1,2 and 3.

This is the boss you will be fighting! You can only attack it with ranged and magic as she flies high above the ground.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Xgjuj7
Flight Killisa

Combat level: 159
Lifepoints: 1590
Attack styles: Melee
Max hit: 200
Drops: Armadyl helmet, Armadyl chestplate, Armadyl Chainskirt, Godsword shard 1,2 and 3.

The melee minion. Most players who have soul split like to heal on him, as his attacks are very inaccurate and with the right defence he will hit very little.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  K3rwx1
Wingman Skree

Combat level: 143
Lifepoints: 1210
Attack styles: Magic
Max hit: approximately 250
Drops: Armadyl helmet, Armadyl chestplate, Armadyl Chainskirt, Godsword shard 1,2 and 3.

The magic minion. He will be doing the most damage of all 3 minions, along with kree'arra he and the boss are the two things to look out for while inside.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  9um4pk
Flockleader Geerin

Combat level: 149
Lifepoints: 1320
Attack styles: Ranged
Max hit: 250

The ranged minion, you will have no trouble with him at all, since you'll be using protect from missiles during the boss battle anyway. This minion wont deal any damage at all during the entire fight.

2. Gear and inventory - prologue

Okay i'll give you the basic and most used set-ups for doing Armadyl, ofcourse there are lots of other set-ups that might work for you. Experiment with the gear and inventory. Just keep in mind:

- less then 70 defence? Your trips will be very short and hectic;
- less then 54 prayer? Your inventory will excist out of mostly prayer potions and you will probably lack the food to kill 20 bosses;
- inexperienced? No problem! ask friends or clanmates to go on a trip with you, Armadyl is very hard, but once u know how it works, it will become one of the most fun and rewarding bosses in the game!
- Using a Beast of Burdon is strongly adviced, it will make your trip last a bit longer depending on wich BoB u pick, also a healing familiar after your BoB is gone is adviced: spirit kalphite, void spinner, bunyip, fruit bat, titan (fire, moss and ice) and ofcourse a unicorn stallion. All those familiars heal you!

2.1 The gear and inventory

I dont know what your budget is but ill try to cover most of them

Cheap setup with ranged potions

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2vx0uid

Cheap setup with extreme ranging potions

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2n6x00i

Pro setup with extreme ranging potions

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2133ayg

Very large budget ultimate setup

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  34rdafr

3. Drop trick

Now that you're all geared up you're ready to go get 40 killcount. At Armadyl this will take approximately 15-20 minutes.

First u tele or walk to Trollheim. TIP: people that have completed Love Story quest can also make Trollheim tablets.

How the drop trick works. The drop trick is a method that allows you to have a full bag of food/prayer potions etc after using up your teleport runes (wich take up 2 spots unless u use the trollheim tablet)
NOTE: this only works if you can TELEPORT TO TROLLHEIM

How this works will be explained in the following pictures!

Step 1:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2ziu91s

Step 2:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  27ya92

Step 3:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Egnuh0

Step 4:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  30jtkk4

Step 5:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2dbv81k

Step 6:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Fei7mg

Step 7:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Akh9c9

After that its time to make your way to the dungeon!

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Jze252

I've marked the roads that you can take to get there.

The yellow path: If you can teleport to Trollheim, that is the fastest way, u go via the agility shortcut on the top of the mountain.

The red path:
use protect from missiles here unless you're level 137 combat or higher. Here are the thrower trolls.

The dark blue path: if you cant teleport to Trollheim yet, this is where u will end up if u follow the route via burthope. Follow the path is indicated and remember to pray when u reach the red area. The trower trolls will also be located on your side.

The yellow path that starts after the red path has ended: following this path will allow you to push away a boulder (60 strength required to push it away, you will lose all your run energy immediatly and you will receive hits of 10 that will also drain your stats, these hits appear approximately every 10 seconds.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  23vdohy

The light blue path that starts after the red path has ended: is the agility shortcut (70 agility required to pass) if your world loads before u click on it, you will be able to run all the way to the entrance without losing lifepoints, however if it loads directly after u entered the shortcut you will lose all your run energy as with the boulder.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2yv3xiq

3.1 Making your way to the entrance

After you picked either you push the boulder or took the agility shortcut you'll land up here:

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2zrer92

Now you will be in a white snowy area, adviced is that u turn on protect from melee as there are high level wolves that will attack you!

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2m2cs20
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  21jybt0

4. Inside - where to run after u enter

After u entered you will be attack by Saradomin minions unless you're wearing a Saradomin item ofcourse. Now what I like to do is run to the west after I entered.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  V6pw6s

After that u should rest to restore your run energy, since you're wearing an Armadyl item, you won't be attacked in that area.

Now when your run is fully restored (u might wanna eat some food to restore your lifepoints at this point as well) u should follow one of the two paths as indicated in the map.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  30tt2zd

Following the orange path is definatly the safer one.

At the blue dot you should rest!

At the yellow dots it is possible to get killcount.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  1547zna

If u decide to follow the red path however, you should use protect from missiles, as your armour for Armadyl has high magic resistance bonus so protect from magic will do little to nothing about losing lots of life points!

Make your way to the blue path its the grapple area, make sure you have your mithril grapple with you!

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  169hnow

4.1 Where to get Killcount!

Make it across the chasm and then follow the blue path wich will lead you to where u can get killcount to 40 the easiest way. You can drop your mithril grapple after that.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2dir86s

If u require another mithril grapple for any reason, there is a crate right behind the grapple chasm where u can find another one!

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Qxm0wm
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  R7rxwg

Now its time to get 40 killcount, notice how the avainsies drop noted adamant bars, pick those up!! They will usually pay for the trip if you don't get a drop from Kree'arra.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  9qh34j

5. The final battle!

Now its time to go kill the boss and get that hilt u all desire!! First you should find a team to go with, if u dont have one already. Ask in your clan, or search on the forums. You should make up for yourself wether u want to use lootshare or coinshare.

5.1 Quick prayer

Your quick prayer is an important thing u need to set up before you even enter the boss room, i've made some screenshots of how its done.

First of: this is the prayer u need to have on!

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  9tdag8

NOTE: for none curses u need to put on protect from missiles and item protect. The quick prayer arranging works the same as with curses as shown in the example.

How to set up your quick prayer.

Step 1:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2j3l5xy

Select the prayers you need!

Step 2:
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Fe11jn

Simply finish the process by clicking confirm!

5.2 The minions

The minions is something you have to discuss with your teammates. Everybody should take one minion he or she tanks after the boss dies.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  W6qvf4

Important: always stick with your minion! Nothing is more annoying then people tanking the wrong minions after the boss died, so stick with the minion you said you would tank earlier!

5.3 How to pot before entering

Before you pot you should brew up till over your max lifepoints, then drink a dose of super restore and finally pot up.

This is how it works:

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  2romhkw

Now just turn on your quick prayers and start killing the boss!!

5.4 Death Dot (DD)

A death dot is often used in the wildy to suprise unsuspecious opponents of how large your group is! Now at Armadyl godwars it has a good reason to be used as well!

Armadyl uses up alot of prayer, and by alot i mean ALOT!

To save some prayer you should always DD after u killed the last minion. This is an example of how it should be done.

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  25anern
Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Inakb8

NOTE: this is where your quick prayers come inhandy! Smile

5.5 The altar

Now as with all bosses there is an altar u can use to recharge your prayers at, depending on how many Armadyl items you're wearing u get a small boost in how much you recharge! Think of it like the altar in the monastry near Edgeville Smile. You can only recharge your prayers once every 10 minutes. This may look enough, but even at 99 prayer you will sometimes need to use about a dose each boss!

6. Credits

Credits go to me for making this guide! Very Happy

Sorry its all in English!! Sad I thought I'd try in Dutch but then I'd be spending hours trying to find the right translations!

HOPE IT HELPS YOU!! Smile

good luck at Armadyl! Wink if you wanna go with me, u can always ask me in the clanchat.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
T H U N Der
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
T H U N Der

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydi maa 01, 2011 4:56 pm

If theres something missing please let me know, also i'll try to answer all questions if u have any at all! post them on this thread
Vin Trust
Bandos Member
Bandos Member
Vin Trust

Aantal berichten : 90

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydi maa 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Nicely done Thunder!

This is a very good guide for beginners and experts as well! I am very impressed Smile.

When I go to the God wars bosses, I don't use a quick tele-tab because you can get damage even if you're teled away. That's why I use the explorer's ring Wink. A cheaper way to get back home, safe and well! Razz

T H U N Der
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
T H U N Der

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydi maa 01, 2011 10:03 pm

True, I also forgot to mention that most people also use enchanted excalibur to heal some life points for free! Very Happy
Sigga
Admin
Admin
Sigga

Aantal berichten : 430

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptywo maa 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Very detailed guide Do u have a problem if i convert it in dutch ?
T H U N Der
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
T H U N Der

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 03, 2011 2:12 am

no, not at all Smile i just decided to make it in english so i wouldnt make dumb mistakes and to prevent people from going like: 'WUT??!!' XD
Sigga
Admin
Admin
Sigga

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 03, 2011 5:01 pm

T H U N Der schreef:
no, not at all Smile i just decided to make it in english so i wouldnt make dumb mistakes and to prevent people from going like: 'WUT??!!' XD
i will try to convert when i have some time Very Happy
bompa
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
bompa

Aantal berichten : 194

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Sweet guide Smile
T H U N Der
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
T H U N Der

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 03, 2011 6:52 pm

thank you Wink
vin alec
Dharok Member
Dharok Member

Aantal berichten : 34

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 10, 2011 6:51 pm

heey thunder nice guide but i have a question,

you have the new prayers but can you go arma if u don't have the new prayers ? that was my question :p i also train more for can do arma :p but the money for the armour i have xd
Sigga
Admin
Admin
Sigga

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 10, 2011 7:25 pm

vin alec schreef:

you have the new prayers but can you go arma if u don't have the new prayers ? that was my question :p i also train more for can do arma :p but the money for the armour i have xd
arma is beter zonder de nieuwe prayer naar mijn mening want dan kan je range prayer usen ;p
vin alec
Dharok Member
Dharok Member

Aantal berichten : 34

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyvr maa 11, 2011 12:56 pm

ok thanks sigga :p
maar ik zal ng hard moeten trainen xd voor dat ik is arma kan :p
Trance 4
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
Trance 4

Aantal berichten : 236

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyvr maa 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Sigga schreef:
vin alec schreef:

arma is beter zonder de nieuwe prayer naar mijn mening want dan kan je range prayer usen ;p
Je kan tog ook leech ranged doen,
krijg je ook bonus bij.
Vin Yves
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
Vin Yves

Aantal berichten : 103

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyzo maa 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Nice guide clown
http://runescape.com
Vin Wander
Dharok Member
Dharok Member
Vin Wander

Aantal berichten : 32

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptyma maa 21, 2011 11:03 pm

THUNDER,

wat ook zeer handig is om mee te nemen is 20 bones to peaches tab is erg handig voor kc halen!
kain02
Dragon member
Dragon member
kain02

Aantal berichten : 202

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydi maa 22, 2011 6:19 pm

idd mega handige guide nu ga ik zeker sooon arma proberen als weer met clan is
en wander thxvoor de tip voor peaches ga ik ook proberen
vin denzie
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
vin denzie

Aantal berichten : 231

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptywo maa 23, 2011 12:07 am

Vin Wander schreef:
wat ook zeer handig is om mee te nemen is 20 bones to peaches tab is erg handig voor kc halen!

ik kan het makkelijk met 2-5 taps de kc halen
Trance 4
Armadyl Member
Armadyl Member
Trance 4

Aantal berichten : 236

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Emptydo maa 24, 2011 10:57 pm

vin denzie schreef:
Vin Wander schreef:

ik kan het makkelijk met 2-5 taps de kc halen
die tabs kan je nog gebruike in boss room zelf ..
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Armadyl Guide with screenshots!    Armadyl Guide with screenshots!  Empty

Armadyl Guide with screenshots!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» GWD GUIDE INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS [ZAMMY & BANDOS]
» WAR guide Gear, Tips, Stratgies!

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
VIN clan :: Runescape Related :: Runescape Guides-
Ga naar: